Baby Bear, Family Cabin, Sleeps 8, Walk to the Lake
Garden City, Bear Lake, Utah
Baby Bear Cabin
Family Room (showing sofa sleeper)
Bedroom #1, Two twin beds
Bedroom #2, One queen bed
Bedroom #3, Two twin beds
Baby Bear (front)
5-minute walk to Bear Lake
Baby Bear (Front)
- Bedrooms 3
- Sleeps 8
- Baths 1
- Minimum Stay 2 - 3 Nights
- Price$197 avg/night
- Property Description House, 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 8)
- The Baby Bear Cottage is a quaint little house. It is approximately 1400 square feet and is one story. There are 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. It sleeps 8 people in beds (8 people maximum).
- The main floor has a living room with large TV, DVD and VCR, well-equipped kitchen with a breakfast nook, and a laundry room. The Baby Bear is located on Bear Lake Boulevard in the heart of Garden City. The property has direct access to the beach via 150 South (this is the beach access road that goes directly to the public beach).
- For larger groups, see our other listings on VRBO. The Mama Bear Family Cabin sleeps up to 20. The Papa Bear Family Reunion Lodge can handle groups up to 50. Or, for *really* large groups, you can rent all three cabins as they are all adjacent to each other on 1.25 acres of land.
- Keywords: House
- Bedrooms xxx
- Bathrooms Bedroom #2 has a queen bed. Bedrooms #1 and #3 both have two twin beds each. The living room has a sofa sleeper.
- Kitchen Catering Available, Cooking Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Clothes Dryer, Heating, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Parking Off Street, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Entertainment DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Television, VCR
- Outside Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill
- Suitability Check-in: 4:00 PM / Check-out: 11:00 AM, Max. occupancy: 8, children welcome, pets not allowed, non smoking only