Cozy condo with Great Mountain View! Across the street from Giant Steps Lift
Brian Head, Utah
Photo taken from balcony! Great View of Giant Steps!
View from balcony
Fresh snow in front of the condo!
Fall colors at Chalet Village
Woodland view from the bedroom window.
This is Building F at the Ridges at Chalet Village, recently painted !
Convenient parking, right across the driveway from the condo
New Flat screen TV with DISH network, NetFlix & Cable
Full kitchen with stainless steel appliances ; 4 barstools at the counter.
Dining area ( has 4 chairs)
New flat screen TV & 2 recliners in the living area. Cable, Dish, Netflix
Alpine Pond in Cedar Breaks Utah
New flooring throughout the condo
Queen bed in the bedroom; new carpet & a forest view from the large window
Woodland view from the bedroom
Vanity has granite countertop & is desperate from the tub & toilet area.
Dry your boots & gloves with our boot warmer.
Giant Steps lift area is located across the street. New high speed quad lift!
Yankee Meadows Reservoir apx 12 miles from Brian Head
Fall is gorgeous in Brian Head
Guided snowmobile tours are available at Thunder Mountain
Our complex can be seen on your right from the top of the Giant Steps lift.
Brian Head is beautiful in the fall
- Bedrooms 1
- Sleeps 4
- Baths 1
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
- Price$77 avg/night
- Property Description 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 3-4
- Large one bedroom, one bath condo located directly across the street from the new high speed quad lift at Giant Steps ski area. Great
- view of the Mountain from the living area. Ski or snowboard in winter or Mountain bike in the summer.
- The condo is also across the street from the terrain park & night skiing on Chair 3 * the tubing hill is located there too.
- Brian Head is located on Hwy 143 Scenic Byway, convenient to Dixie National Forest & Cedar Breaks.
- Brian Head has miles of ATV trails; accessible from our condo. Bring your own or rent one! You can travel down the Twisted Forest Trail or Dry Lakes Road through the aspen groves. The views are amazing!
- Cedar Breaks National Monument has amazing views, a visitor center & rim hiking trail & is also a Certified Dark Sky area.
- Brian Head is great in the summer, hiking mountain biking & fishing nearby. The Giant Steps ski lift area becomes a mountain bike park in the summer. Scenic lift rides are also available.Shakespeare Festival is nearby in Cedar City. Brian Head is a short day trip away from Bryce & Zion National Parks.: Apx (1.5 Hr & a beautiful drive to either)
- Our condo is located at the Ridges at Chalet Village. Brian Head is located off I 15. Take
- the Paroawan exit & drive 13 miles up the mountain to reach Brian Head
- The condo is a large 1 bedroom with a queen bed in the bedroom & a full size futon sofa in the living area. The vanity area & the toilet shower area are seperate. there is a small balcony where you can enjoy the mountain view with your morning coffee.
- Full kitchen with dishwasher & microwave, Dishes, pots & pans are provided. Flat screen TV, DVD player & cable channels & DISH channels; private WIFI, not shared with the complex.
- Bedrooms Queen size bed in the bedroom & a full size futon sofa in the living area
- Bathrooms Bathroom 1 - toilet , shower
- Vanity area is separate from the toilet/shower area
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Clothes Dryer, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Wood Stove
- Other Amenities Coin operated laundry room is located in the complex
- Entertainment DVD Player, Games, Satellite / Cable, Television
- Outside Balcony, Deck / Patio, Outdoor Grill, Ski & Snowboard
- Suitability Check-in: Flexible / Check-out: Flexible, Max. occupancy: 4, pets considered, children welcome, non smoking only, Long-term Renters Welcome, wheelchair inaccessible