New listing for Coyote Run house next to Moab Golf Course / great location
Southwest view of Coyote Run and Moab Rim from Golf Course hazard (pond)
Coyote Run entrance
Moab's Golf Course
Golf Course view (from Mill Creek Rim) across the rough at the east end
Southwest view of East Bench Rd and Moab Rim from Coyote Run
Coyote Run #6
Kitchen, hallway and stairway
Downstairs King Bedroom
Downstairs King Bath w/bathtub and shower stall (ensuite)
Upstairs Queen Bedroom #2
BR #2 has shower, wc and two sinks (ensuite)
Upstairs Queen Bedroom #3
BR #3 has shower only (ensuite)
Small Loft with pull out sofa bed
Back of #6 with nice bench and outdoor fireplace
Outdoor Kitchen, Gas Grill, Picnic Table and Hot Tub!!
Backyard view to golf service road, 9th tee, and Mill Creek Rim beyond
Spacious 2-car garage
- Bedrooms 3
- Sleeps 8
- Baths 3.5
- Minimum Stay 3 - 7 Nights
- Price$283 avg/night
- Property Description This Coyote Run house is one of just sixteen detached homes in the most exclusive high end development around Moab's golf course. There is no better place to return home to than our peaceful, secluded refuge, where you can kick back and enjoy a soak in the privacy of your very own hot tub.
- In real estate, location is everything, and ours is the perfect location. Sitting alone alongside the ninth fairway of one of the most beautiful golf courses in Utah, Coyote Run shares this East Bench neighborhood with a handful of homes and ranches that have been here for generations.
- We are 4 miles south of town on the EAST side of the valley, away from the hubbub in town, and in an area that is markedly different from everything near the noisy, commercial, highway corridor on the WEST side of the valley. You can take the dog for a walk on our country lane, or step through the fence in back to a service road and skirt the edge of the golf course to walk up into the red rock wilderness above us. The more adventurous can scramble on into the rimrock and access 'Johnson's Up On Top' mesa. Access to Steel Bender Trail and Mill Creek Canyon are just up the road through the neighborhood on the other side of the golf course,.. so our little part of the valley is as close as you can get to the magic you come here for, and one of the only places you can simply walk into it a step at a time.
- Diana and Joe had a "sixth sense" about the place the minute they walked in. Coming to Moab as often as they do, they realized they had found their ideal desert retreat. Coyote Run number 6 is big enough for the whole family. It is a spacious three bedroom, three and a half bath, detached ranch style home. The bedrooms are small but private, and each has a bathroom en suite. There is a extra sleeping loft area with just enough room for the pull out sofa bed. It is luxuriously furnished and well appointed with all the modern conveniences. The common areas are roomy, the dining table seats eight. There is a spacious two car garage, and a bit of a driveway, but no curbside parking in our quiet little cul de sac. (However, there is room to park larger vehicles and trailers along one side of East Bench Rd next to us.) The side patio has an outdoor kitchen (w/fridge and counter top) with a natural gas barbq grill, picnic table, and a state of the art hot tub. We don't have a swimming pool, but the private hot tub on our back patio can be enjoyed in the peace and quiet of your own space, any time of year. (PS... Moab recently completed an Aquatic Center in the middle of town, there are watering holes in nearby Mill Creek, and then there's Ken's Lake.)
- The downstairs has a King bedroom with private bathroom (wc, tub AND shower stall), and a half bathroom (powder room) for everyone to use during the day. Upstairs has two more queen bedrooms,.. each with bathrooms. Three couples are the ideal numbers, with privacy for each couple. The sofabed in the loft could accommodate two kids.
- If you need more than one Coyote Run house for your family/friends gathering, we also rent the house next door. Seventh Heaven also sleeps six to eight (with kids in the mix) as well... vrbo #457125
- We understand that dogs are are members of the family, so you can bring up to two along with you. The rate is $15/night per dog (or $75/week). There is also a $200 pet deposit for each, though we won't run the amount on your card, it's just so you know (in case of chew damage, extra carpet cleaning and such).
- NO SMOKING
- Bedrooms Upstairs Queen bedroom #2 - 1 queen
- Upstairs Queen Bedroom #3 - 1 queen
- Loft - 1 sleep sofa /futon
- Downstairs King Bedroom #1 - 1 king
- Bathrooms Downstairs Ensuite Bathroom 1 - toilet , tub , shower
- Upstairs Ensuite Bathroom 2 - toilet , shower
- Upstairs Ensuite Bathroom 3 - toilet , shower
- Downstairs Powder Room - toilet
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Garage, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Entertainment DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Television
- Pool / Spa Hot Tub
- Outside Deck / Patio, Outdoor Grill
- Suitability Max. occupancy: 8, non smoking only, pets considered, children welcome