Property Description Private hot tub with incredible view of the Coral Canyon Golf Course.
A beautiful, fully stocked townhome in Southern Utah centrally located near Zion's National Park, The Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Cedar Breaks National Monument, Grand Staircase National Monument, and Kolob Canyon. Enjoy other activities like boating, ATV riding, hiking, swimming and other outdoor activities. The "Vacation Station," is located right on the outskirts of the Coral Ridge golf course and makes this home the perfect golfer's retreat. You will love your stay at the "Vacation Station"!
"Vacation Station" offers five bedrooms, and can comfortably sleep fifteen people. In addition, this house offers plenty of other areas to gather and socialize. The kitchen is fully stocked with all the appliances and cooking utensils needed to create a culinary masterpiece while also hosting friends and family.
Amenities include two awesome heated community pools with hot tubs, an exercise room , a game room and a playground. There is also a stocked fishing pond at the Razor Ridge Park at the entrance of Coral Ridge.
On the patio, there is a private hot tub and outdoor dining area with a gas barbeque. Two balconies, the large one off the back has a great view of the Coral Canyon Golf Course. All rooms have TV's/BluRay and cable.
The whole town home is for your use. You can call JNN Property Management for assistance during your stay.
JNN Property management is a quick text or phone call away. We can assist anytime.
If the arts are your passion Cedar City's Famous Shakespeare Festival or Tuacahn Center for the Arts are less than 1 hour away. Downtown Saint George is only a 8 minute drive away, literally the epicenter of hundreds of restaurants and shopping options. Your stay includes access to the Coral Ridge Clubhouse where you can spend a lazy day just hanging out at one of 2 beautiful heated pools, or working out in the gym.
Come home and relax in your personal hot tub adjacent to the world class Coral Canyon Golf Course. Many beautiful golf courses are located near Coral Ridge.
1. Check in/Out: Check in time is 4:00PM. Check out time is 11:00AM. These times have been put in place so that our cleaning team has sufficient time to properly clean and sanitize the unit between guests. Because of our high cleaning standards, we ask that you do not arrive before 4:00PM or depart after 11:00 AM unless approved before hand. If you would like an exception to these times, please text our property manager, Natasha (435-313-6657) no more than two days before arrival. If no one is staying the day before or after – she will likely approve a change.
2. Smoking and Vaping: Smoking and vaping are not allowed in or around the outside of the home. A $500.00 fine will be charged for smoking or vaping.
3. Accidents, Injuries, Illness or Loss: This unit is privately owned. Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur in or on the complex common grounds, pool area, or in the home. Owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables. We will do our best to return items left in the unit. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of harm resulting from their use of the premises or other whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Property Damage: Keep the property and all the fixtures, furnishings and enhancements in good order. Any missing items will be the responsibility of the renter. Damage will be deducted from security deposit. Renter will be responsible for any remaining balance that exceeds security deposit. Renter's insurance may be purchased to cover possible damages prior to arrival.
5. Pets: Pets are NOT allowed in the unit. If evidence of pets are found after the renter has left – a $250 fee will be assessed.
6. Parking: Parking on the street is not permitted. You may park in the garage, drive way, or designated parking stalls located throughout the community.
7. Noise: Please respect other renters in other units by keeping noise levels down – particularly after
8. Access to the property: The unit can be accessed with the code provided to you before check in. Inside will be a garage door opener and a key fob to access community facilities. Leave these items on the kitchen counter when leaving the home. If key is lost, a $100 replacement fee will be charged. If garage door opener is lost, a $30 replacement fee will be charged.
9. Damage or Issues: Please report any problems to Natasha Isom the onsite property manger by texting 435-313-6657.
10. Owner reserves the right to evict the renter if the terms of this agreements are not adhered to.
During COVID we have adjusted our cancelation to a more flexible plan. If you are unable to keep your reservation, please contact us directly to see how we can help.
We have upgraded our cleaning regiment. Disinfectant Spray is provided for tenant use. We ask guests to spray down the property before they leave. Cleaners clean thoroughly and sanitize light switches, handles, remotes, fabrics, and all surfaces. Air filters are replaced monthly. A staff member checks the property after departure, and preps before guest arrive to double check all work done by cleaning crew.
Credit Cards are processed in the USA.
By making a payment, renter agrees to abide to the rules in our policy.
Cancellation can be made 15 days prior to arrival date for a full refund.