Property Description Spacious home located near national and state parks. Great for all ages.
Beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath, fully stocked one level property. This villa is the perfect getaway! Amenities - pools/hot tubs (heated year round, swim towels provided), clubhouse (ping pong, foosball, and kitchen for outdoor parties), fishing pond (stocked with fish Nov-May), hiking (Pioneer Park, Snow Canyon, Zions National Park), golfing, boating (Sand Hollow) and more. Quiet neighborhood, beautiful sunrises.
5-star rating for the past 2 years! New ownership but the same wonderful home!
This property has all the amenities needed for a relaxing vacation. The property is fully stocked with all the essentials. The kitchen is fully equipped with a stove, oven, microwave, fridge, and small appliances including coffee maker, blender, electric griddle and fry pan and waffle iron as well as all the needed dishes, utensils, and basic cooking items to make your stay just like home but better! Don't forget the front porch grill! The pantry is stocked with basic spices, portable coolers, plastic baggies, Tupperware, foil and plastic wrap so you can pack a lunch for your hike! There is also a highchair and booster seat for toddlers.
The space is fully furnished with comfortable high quality luxury furniture and linens. We have included a baby walker, portable crib, children's books and toys and a cupboard full of family games. Free Netflix and high-speed Internet! For large parties or outdoor picnics, there is a folding table and chairs available along with plenty of outdoor seating and patio furniture.
An open floorplan allows for large groups to socialize and entertain, but the living room area is separate enough from the kitchen so as to not have the tv be bothersome when on. Spacious and airy and just a nice place to be in. See some of our adventures @casadelosos.
You will have access to all areas of the home, with the exception of a locked storage closet.
Natasha Isom is my co-host and is available for any needs.
This property is part of the Coral Ridge vacation community. During your stay you will have full access to the Coral Ridge Club House. Amenities include a gym equipped with treadmill, elliptical, and stationary bike. Two spas and two beautiful heated pools year round. Clubhouse available to reserve for events. Located a stone's throw from Coral Canyon Golf course and minutes from Sand Hollow. Quiet, clean and safe neighborhood. Washington is 10 minutes to St. George and 45 minutes to Zion National Park.
RV, boat and outdoor motor vehicles may be parked across the street on a vacant lot.
Explore Southern Utah and all its adventures based in St. George! Check out the numerous destinations, on our Instagram page, that are within a 2 hour drive from our house in Coral Ridge! @casadelosos
1. Check in/Out: Check in time is 4:00PM. Check out time is 11:00AM. These times have been put in place so that our cleaning team has sufficient time to properly clean and sanitize the unit between guests. Because of our high cleaning standards, we ask that you do not arrive before 4:00PM or depart after 11:00 AM unless approved before hand. If you would like an exception to these times, please text our property manager, Natasha (435-313-6657) no more than two days before arrival. If no one is staying the day before or after – she will likely approve a change.
2. Smoking and Vaping: Smoking and vaping are not allowed in or around the outside of the home. A $500.00 fine will be charged for smoking or vaping.
3. Accidents, Injuries, Illness or Loss: This unit is privately owned. Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur in or on the complex common grounds, pool area, or in the home. Owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables. We will do our best to return items left in the unit. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of harm resulting from their use of the premises or other whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Property Damage: Keep the property and all the fixtures, furnishings and enhancements in good order. Any missing items will be the responsibility of the renter. Damage will be deducted from security deposit. Renter will be responsible for any remaining balance that exceeds security deposit. Renter's insurance may be purchased to cover possible damages prior to arrival.
5. Pets: Pets are NOT allowed in the unit. If evidence of pets are found after the renter has left – a $250 fee will be assessed.
6. Parking: Parking on the street is not permitted. You may park in the garage, drive way, or designated parking stalls located throughout the community.
7. Noise: Please respect other renters in other units by keeping noise levels down – particularly after
8. Access to the property: The unit can be accessed with the code provided to you before check in. Inside will be a garage door opener and a key fob to access community facilities. Leave these items on the kitchen counter when leaving the home. If key is lost, a $100 replacement fee will be charged. If garage door opener is lost, a $30 replacement fee will be charged.
9. Damage or Issues: Please report any problems to Natasha Isom the onsite property manger by texting 435-313-6657.
10. Owner reserves the right to evict the renter if the terms of this agreements are not adhered to.
During COVID we have adjusted our cancelation to a more flexible plan. If you are unable to keep your reservation, please contact us directly to see how we can help.
We have upgraded our cleaning regiment. Disinfectant Spray is provided for tenant use. We ask guests to spray down the property before they leave. Cleaners clean thoroughly and sanitize light switches, handles, remotes, fabrics, and all surfaces. Air filters are replaced monthly. A staff member checks the property after departure, and preps before guest arrive to double check all work done by cleaning crew.
Credit Cards are processed in the USA.
By making a payment, renter agrees to abide to the rules in our policy.
Cancellation can be made 15 days prior to arrival date for a full refund.