Property Description Large Luxury Coral Ridge Town Home Near Pool & Golf Course.
Desert Lily is a beautiful 5 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom townhome in Coral Ridge. Fully stocked and equipped to meet all your needs. Large two-car garage and two master suites on gorgeous Coral Canyon Golf Course. Beautiful, comfortable, modern furniture and decor throughout. A perfect vacation spot for a golfing getaway or relax in one of 2 heated pools or 2 spas! A secure, secluded location but still centrally located to all of Southern Utah's hot spots!
Beautiful 5 bedroom, 3 1/2 bathroom Townhome in Coral Ridge. Large two-car garage and two master suites on gorgeous Coral Canyon Golf Course. Two story 2,850 sq. ft. home with plenty of room to spread out! Beautiful, comfortable, modern furniture and decor throughout.
Gorgeous views of Zion National Park and all of the surrounding beauty of the Southern Utah landscape right from the patio. With no neighbors on the east side of the property, there are unobstructed, beautiful views for you to enjoy.
This home is loaded with upgrades! 10' ceilings, modern, stone tile throughout, two-tone paint, quartz countertops in kitchen and baths. Full size front load washer and dryer in laundry room, with laundry soap and dryer sheets for guests.
Amenities of the home include top of the line stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop stove, with dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, with ice maker and water dispenser. Fully stocked kitchen with plenty of dishes, utensils and cookware for a large group. Kitchen Aid mixer, Cuisinart griddle/grill, food processor, coffee maker, crockpot, waffle maker, blender, 4-slice toaster, spices, etc. Highchair, playpen and queen air mattress available.
Kitchen has a table with an extra leaf/extension and 8 comfortable, leather chairs, with 4 barstools at the counter. Great room has gas fireplace, with two full size couches and two chairs, so plenty of seating and and room to relax!
Free high-speed WiFi Internet included. Flat screen TVs in all of the rooms, with cable TV service. Blue ray DVD players in the loft/game room and family room. Alarm clocks in all of the bedrooms. Xbox Connect in Loft, with games and controllers.
Two Master Suites, one upstairs and one downstairs, with king beds, luxury bedding and ensuite bathrooms. Main master downstairs has a large soaking tub and separate walk-in shower. Upstairs master has full size couch, with queen sleeper. Both have desks/office space and large walk in closets. Upstairs master has private, walk-out covered balcony and main master has a french door going out to the backyard patio.
Queen Bedroom has private walk-out covered balcony and walk-in closet, with a full bathroom just across the hall. Beautiful four poster bed made of teak wood from India.
Bunk bedroom sleeps 7, with two bunkbeds with twin over full beds and a pull out twin trundle and walk-in closet, with flatscreen TV.
Loft/Game Room has a queen sofa sleeper, 60" flatscreen TV, large closet, connected to full bath. Closet full of games in the hallway next to the bunk bedroom and loft.
Large outdoor seating area, with a natural gas BBQ grill, outdoor table that seats 6, with an umbrella and two padded lounge chairs. Nice courtyard with seating at the front of the home, with beautiful views.
Full access to the home & neighborhood clubhouse. (Two pools, two hot-tubs, and a playground)
We have an onsite manager available for any needs that may arise during your stay.
This property is part of the Coral Ridge vacation community. During your stay you will have full access to the Coral Ridge Club House. Amenities include a gym equipped with treadmill, elliptical, and stationary bike. Two spas and two beautiful heated pools year round. Clubhouse available to reserve for events. Located a stone's throw from Coral Canyon Golf course and minutes from Zion National Park and Sand Hollow.
We recommend having a car available to get around the area. The home has a two car garage & driveway, the neighborhood also has some guest parking available.
If you enjoy golfing, we are right next door to Coral Canyon Golf Course, Golf pathways connect through the Coral Ridge Community, so you have direct walking access to the course.
There is also a stocked fishing pond at Razor Ridge Park, maintained by Washington City and right across from the Coral Ridge community.
1. Check in/Out: Check in time is 4:00PM. Check out time is 11:00AM. These times have been put in place so that our cleaning team has sufficient time to properly clean and sanitize the unit between guests. Because of our high cleaning standards, we ask that you do not arrive before 4:00PM or depart after 11:00 AM unless approved before hand. If you would like an exception to these times, please text our property manager, Natasha (435-313-6657) no more than two days before arrival. If no one is staying the day before or after – she will likely approve a change.
2. Smoking and Vaping: Smoking and vaping are not allowed in or around the outside of the home. A $500.00 fine will be charged for smoking or vaping.
3. Accidents, Injuries, Illness or Loss: This unit is privately owned. Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur in or on the complex common grounds, pool area, or in the home. Owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables. We will do our best to return items left in the unit. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of harm resulting from their use of the premises or other whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Property Damage: Keep the property and all the fixtures, furnishings and enhancements in good order. Any missing items will be the responsibility of the renter. Damage will be deducted from security deposit. Renter will be responsible for any remaining balance that exceeds security deposit. Renter's insurance may be purchased to cover possible damages prior to arrival.
5. Pets: Pets are NOT allowed in the unit. If evidence of pets are found after the renter has left – a $250 fee will be assessed.
6. Parking: Parking on the street is not permitted. You may park in the garage, drive way, or designated parking stalls located throughout the community.
7. Noise: Please respect other renters in other units by keeping noise levels down – particularly after
8. Access to the property: The unit can be accessed with the code provided to you before check in. Inside will be a garage door opener and a key fob to access community facilities. Leave these items on the kitchen counter when leaving the home. If key is lost, a $100 replacement fee will be charged. If garage door opener is lost, a $30 replacement fee will be charged.
9. Damage or Issues: Please report any problems to Natasha Isom the onsite property manger by texting 435-313-6657.
10. Owner reserves the right to evict the renter if the terms of this agreements are not adhered to.
During COVID we have adjusted our cancelation to a more flexible plan. If you are unable to keep your reservation, please contact us directly to see how we can help.
We have upgraded our cleaning regiment. Disinfectant Spray is provided for tenant use. We ask guests to spray down the property before they leave. Cleaners clean thoroughly and sanitize light switches, handles, remotes, fabrics, and all surfaces. Air filters are replaced monthly. A staff member checks the property after departure, and preps before guest arrive to double check all work done by cleaning crew.
Credit Cards are processed in the USA.
By making a payment, renter agrees to abide to the rules in our policy.
Cancellation can be made 15 days prior to arrival date for a full refund.