Property Description Luxury home located in the red rock landscape of Southern Utah.
Relax and enjoy gorgeous unobstructed views of the Coral Canyon Golf Course, mountains and beautiful sunsets. The Clubhouse and pools are just steps away! This 3 bedroom/ 2 bath single level condo accommodates up to 9 people. With a king and HD flat screen TV in the master bedroom with a large walk-in closet that can be used for a nursery, a queen in the second bedroom, a full over twin bunk bed in the third bedroom, and a queen air mattress available in the living room.
Copper Giraffe is the perfect property for anyone who truly appreciates the breath taking beauty of southern Utah. This beautiful, modern bungalow is fully stocked and equipped to meet all of your needs. This spacious one level 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhome is located on Coral Canyon Golf Course making it the perfect vacation spot for a golfing getaway or relax in one of 2 heated pools or 2 spas! A secure, secluded location but still centrally located to all Southern Utah's hot spots. This property has all the amenities needed for a relaxing vacation. The property is fully stocked with all the essentials. The kitchen is fully equipped with a stove, oven, microwave, fridge, small appliances including coffee maker and blender as well as all the needed dishes, utensils, and basic cooking items to make your stay just like home! The space is fully furnished with comfortable high quality luxury furniture and linens. Backed up to the course, this perfectly located end unit offers amazing views as well as privacy.
You will have access to all areas of the home as this is a private home.
Natasha Isom is my co-host and is available for any needs.
Copper Giraffe is located on the edge of Coral Canyon Golf Course. This provides a rare opportunity for you to enjoy luxurious golf at the doorway to some of the world’s most famed natural wonders. Sand Hollow is a 15 minute drive from the condo and is another one of Utah's favorite golf course featuring 27 holes of spectacular golf, and views taking full advantage of the regions natural beauty. During your stay you will have full access to the Coral Ridge Club House. Amenities include a gym equipped with treadmill, elliptical, and stationary bike. Two spas and two beautiful heated pools year round. Clubhouse available to reserve for events. Located minutes from Zion National Park and Sand Hollow.
The best mode of transportation will be a car. Zion's national park, Sand Hollow, and St. George are all just a short drive from the home.
1. Check in/Out: Check in time is 4:00PM. Check out time is 11:00AM. These times have been put in place so that our cleaning team has sufficient time to properly clean and sanitize the unit between guests. Because of our high cleaning standards, we ask that you do not arrive before 4:00PM or depart after 11:00 AM unless approved before hand. If you would like an exception to these times, please text our property manager, Natasha (435-313-6657) no more than two days before arrival. If no one is staying the day before or after – she will likely approve a change.
2. Smoking and Vaping: Smoking and vaping are not allowed in or around the outside of the home. A $500.00 fine will be charged for smoking or vaping.
3. Accidents, Injuries, Illness or Loss: This unit is privately owned. Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur in or on the complex common grounds, pool area, or in the home. Owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables. We will do our best to return items left in the unit. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of harm resulting from their use of the premises or other whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Property Damage: Keep the property and all the fixtures, furnishings and enhancements in good order. Any missing items will be the responsibility of the renter. Damage will be deducted from security deposit. Renter will be responsible for any remaining balance that exceeds security deposit. Renter's insurance may be purchased to cover possible damages prior to arrival.
5. Pets: Pets are NOT allowed in the unit. If evidence of pets are found after the renter has left – a $250 fee will be assessed.
6. Parking: Parking on the street is not permitted. You may park in the garage, drive way, or designated parking stalls located throughout the community.
7. Noise: Please respect other renters in other units by keeping noise levels down – particularly after
8. Access to the property: The unit can be accessed with the code provided to you before check in. Inside will be a garage door opener and a key fob to access community facilities. Leave these items on the kitchen counter when leaving the home. If key is lost, a $100 replacement fee will be charged. If garage door opener is lost, a $30 replacement fee will be charged.
9. Damage or Issues: Please report any problems to Natasha Isom the onsite property manger by texting 435-313-6657.
10. Owner reserves the right to evict the renter if the terms of this agreements are not adhered to.
During COVID we have adjusted our cancelation to a more flexible plan. If you are unable to keep your reservation, please contact us directly to see how we can help.
We have upgraded our cleaning regiment. Disinfectant Spray is provided for tenant use. We ask guests to spray down the property before they leave. Cleaners clean thoroughly and sanitize light switches, handles, remotes, fabrics, and all surfaces. Air filters are replaced monthly. A staff member checks the property after departure, and preps before guest arrive to double check all work done by cleaning crew.
Credit Cards are processed in the USA.
By making a payment, renter agrees to abide to the rules in our policy.
Cancellation can be made 15 days prior to arrival date for a full refund.