Property Description Clean and spacious home in Southern Utah. Located near National and State parks!
Coral Ridge Oasis is a beautiful 4 bedroom 3 bathroom home in Coral Ridge Resort. Fully stocked with all the necessities. It is conveniently located off I-15, Exit 16 and a very short drive directly to Zion National Park and 5 minutes from downtown St. George. A secure, secluded location but still centrally located to all of Southern Utah's hot spots.
This property has all the amenities needed for a relaxing vacation. The property is fully stocked with all the essentials. The kitchen is fully equipped with a stove, oven, microwave, fridge, small appliances including coffee maker and blender as well as all the needed dishes, utensils, and basic cooking items to make your stay just like home but better! The space is fully furnished with comfortable high quality luxury furniture and linens.
Front Door has keyless entry. JNN Property Management will provide you with a 4 digit code upon confirmation. After code is entered the light will flash
green. Turn deadbolt to the left to unlock door.
JNN can be contacted anytime by text or a phone call. We are located only 5 minutes away are can drive over to assist.
Coral Ridge is nestled in the heart of southern Utah and centered in between Snow Canyon and Zions National Park. Coral Ridge HOA has created a safe, beautifully landscaped Oasis for anyone to escape to. During your stay you will have full access to the Coral Ridge Club House. Amenities include a gym equipped with treadmill, elliptical, and stationary bike. Two spas and two beautiful heated pools year round. Clubhouse available to reserve for events. Located minutes from Zion National Park and Sand Hollow.
Close to National Parks and State Parks that will leave a lasting impression on you and your group.
Easy access and right in the middle of beautiful color land southern Utah.
The Coral Ridge Clubhouse has a ping pong room, foosball room, exercise room and a kitchen. The indoor clubhouse space can be rented out for events.
1. Check in/Out: Check in time is 4:00PM. Check out time is 11:00AM. These times have been put in place so that our cleaning team has sufficient time to properly clean and sanitize the unit between guests. Because of our high cleaning standards, we ask that you do not arrive before 4:00PM or depart after 11:00 AM unless approved before hand. If you would like an exception to these times, please text our property manager, Natasha (435-313-6657) no more than two days before arrival. If no one is staying the day before or after – she will likely approve a change.
2. Smoking and Vaping: Smoking and vaping are not allowed in or around the outside of the home. A $500.00 fine will be charged for smoking or vaping.
3. Accidents, Injuries, Illness or Loss: This unit is privately owned. Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur in or on the complex common grounds, pool area, or in the home. Owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables. We will do our best to return items left in the unit. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of harm resulting from their use of the premises or other whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Property Damage: Keep the property and all the fixtures, furnishings and enhancements in good order. Any missing items will be the responsibility of the renter. Damage will be deducted from security deposit. Renter will be responsible for any remaining balance that exceeds security deposit. Renter's insurance may be purchased to cover possible damages prior to arrival.
5. Pets: Pets are NOT allowed in the unit. If evidence of pets are found after the renter has left – a $250 fee will be assessed.
6. Parking: Parking on the street is not permitted. You may park in the garage, drive way, or designated parking stalls located throughout the community.
7. Noise: Please respect other renters in other units by keeping noise levels down – particularly after
8. Access to the property: The unit can be accessed with the code provided to you before check in. Inside will be a garage door opener and a key fob to access community facilities. Leave these items on the kitchen counter when leaving the home. If key is lost, a $100 replacement fee will be charged. If garage door opener is lost, a $30 replacement fee will be charged.
9. Damage or Issues: Please report any problems to Natasha Isom the onsite property manger by texting 435-313-6657.
10. Owner reserves the right to evict the renter if the terms of this agreements are not adhered to.
During COVID we have adjusted our cancelation to a more flexible plan. If you are unable to keep your reservation, please contact us directly to see how we can help.
We have upgraded our cleaning regiment. Disinfectant Spray is provided for tenant use. We ask guests to spray down the property before they leave. Cleaners clean thoroughly and sanitize light switches, handles, remotes, fabrics, and all surfaces. Air filters are replaced monthly. A staff member checks the property after departure, and preps before guest arrive to double check all work done by cleaning crew.
Credit Cards are processed in the USA.
By making a payment, renter agrees to abide to the rules in our policy.
Cancellation can be made 15 days prior to arrival date for a full refund.