Property Description Luxury home located near the National and State parks of Southern Utah.
Cactus Rose is a beautiful, clean Luxury Villa located in the ideal Southern Utah location. As part of the Coral Ridge Vacation comunity guests at Cactus Rose will be with in waiking distance from the Coral Ridge clubhouse. There you will find two pools and spas, exercise room, putting green, and game rooms.
With three bedrooms and three and a half baths, Cactus rose is the perfect retreat for family, friends, and groups looking for a Southern Utah experience. Main Level contains a king master suite, a fully stocked kitchen, washer and dryer, living area, powder room, front entry patio, and back patio with bbq & plenty of seating. Upstairs contains a second king master suite, a second hall bathroom, queen room and a bonus room loft. The property is fully stocked with all the essentials such as shampoos, conditioners, soaps, toilet paper, and plenty of fresh towels and lines. In the hall closet you will find a full washer and dryer with detergents. The kitchen is fully equipped with a stove, oven, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, and small appliances including coffee maker and blender as well as all the needed dishes, utensils, paper towels, dish cloths, sponges and basic cooking items to make your stay just like home but better! The space is fully furnished with comfortable high quality luxury furniture.
Guests will have access to the entire home. Guests will be given a 4 digit door code so you can come and go as you please. Insidethe home there will be a garage door opener and pool fob for guest use.
JNN Property management is available to assist anytime over the phone or in person.
This property is located just 23 miles from Zion National Park and 7 miles from downtown St. George. Very close to the condo is a beautiful golf course designed by architect Keith Foster, Coral Canyon Golf Course provides a rare opportunity for you to enjoy luxurious golf at the doorway to some of the world’s most famed natural wonders. Sand Hollow is a 15 minute drive from the condo and is another one of Utah's favorite golf course featuring 27 holes of spectacular golf, and views taking full advantage of the regions natural beauty. The children playground and picnic tables are adjacent to this town home! You will be able to walk to the TWO LARGE POOLS and 2 HOT TUBS. The Clubhouse has a fitness center, ping pong table, foosball table, showers, small putting green, kitchen and lounge.
Coral Ridge is nestled in the heart of southern Utah, and centered in between Snow Canyon and Zions National Park. Coral Ridge and their HOA have created a safe, beautifully landscaped Oasis for anyone to escape to. It truly is a fantastic Getaway!
1. Check in/Out: Check in time is 4:00PM. Check out time is 11:00AM. These times have been put in place so that our cleaning team has sufficient time to properly clean and sanitize the unit between guests. Because of our high cleaning standards, we ask that you do not arrive before 4:00PM or depart after 11:00 AM unless approved before hand. If you would like an exception to these times, please text our property manager, Natasha (435-313-6657) no more than two days before arrival. If no one is staying the day before or after – she will likely approve a change.
2. Smoking and Vaping: Smoking and vaping are not allowed in or around the outside of the home. A $500.00 fine will be charged for smoking or vaping.
3. Accidents, Injuries, Illness or Loss: This unit is privately owned. Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur in or on the complex common grounds, pool area, or in the home. Owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables. We will do our best to return items left in the unit. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of harm resulting from their use of the premises or other whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Property Damage: Keep the property and all the fixtures, furnishings and enhancements in good order. Any missing items will be the responsibility of the renter. Damage will be deducted from security deposit. Renter will be responsible for any remaining balance that exceeds security deposit. Renter's insurance may be purchased to cover possible damages prior to arrival.
5. Pets: Pets are NOT allowed in the unit. If evidence of pets are found after the renter has left – a $250 fee will be assessed.
6. Parking: Parking on the street is not permitted. You may park in the garage, drive way, or designated parking stalls located throughout the community.
7. Noise: Please respect other renters in other units by keeping noise levels down – particularly after
8. Access to the property: The unit can be accessed with the code provided to you before check in. Inside will be a garage door opener and a key fob to access community facilities. Leave these items on the kitchen counter when leaving the home. If key is lost, a $100 replacement fee will be charged. If garage door opener is lost, a $30 replacement fee will be charged.
9. Damage or Issues: Please report any problems to Natasha Isom the onsite property manger by texting 435-313-6657.
10. Owner reserves the right to evict the renter if the terms of this agreements are not adhered to.
During COVID we have adjusted our cancelation to a more flexible plan. If you are unable to keep your reservation, please contact us directly to see how we can help.
We have upgraded our cleaning regiment. Disinfectant Spray is provided for tenant use. We ask guests to spray down the property before they leave. Cleaners clean thoroughly and sanitize light switches, handles, remotes, fabrics, and all surfaces. Air filters are replaced monthly. A staff member checks the property after departure, and preps before guest arrive to double check all work done by cleaning crew.
Credit Cards are processed in the USA.
By making a payment, renter agrees to abide to the rules in our policy.
Cancellation can be made 15 days prior to arrival date for a full refund.