Property Description Close to pool, sleeps 14, 2 master suites, large grassy backyard, must see!
Endless Summer resides in Coral Ridge Resort. This beautiful property boasts 4 bedrooms (2 Master Suites!!) and 3.5 baths. Fully stocked with all the necessities. It is close to St. George, 20 minutes to Tuacahn Theatre, and close to Sand Hollow and Quail Creek. Zion National Park is also only a short drive away. The home is directly across the street from 2 heated swimming pools+2 spas and clubhouse. It has a good sized backyard that is great for sports and games with kids!
4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, Sleeps 14
Close to pool, sleeps 14, 2 master suites, large grassy backyard, must see!
Main Floor - Master bedroom w/King sized bed
2nd Floor - Master bedroom w/King sized bed, 3rd bedroom w/2 queens, 4th bedroom w/2 sets bunks with twin over full
This is a beautiful 4 bedroom, 2 level vacation home located in St George Utah. This luxury vacation rental has a gourmet kitchen with a gas range, island bar, and upgraded appliances, all surrounded by rich granite counter tops. This unit has a spacious master suite on the lower level and a second on the upper level. Third bedroom has two queen size beds. The fourth bedroom has two bunk beds (full on the bottom and twin on the top).
Enjoy the magnificent Red rock views from our beautiful luxury home. Watch the magnificent sunsets from your patio. Hike the wonderful trails of Red Rock Country and relax around the nearby pool and hot tub at our gorgeous Coral Canyon Clubhouse. Minutes from Coral Canyon Golf Course! We are confident that your stay will be a memorable and enjoyable experience.
Be sure to ask how we can save you money on your Tuachan tickets and golfing at Coral Ridge Golf Course.
Please contact us at for more details.
Stainless Steel Appliances
Gas Top Stove
Four Bar Stools
Seating for Six (four additional seats at breakfast bar)
Flat Screen TV
Seating For 10+
Spacious windows for natural light
Access to the Back Patio
Two outdoor tables
Grassy back yard
Downstairs Master Bedroom/Bathroom:
King Size Bed
Flat Screen TV
Access to back patio
Large Walk-In Shower
Upstairs Master Bedroom/Bathroom:
Flat Screen TV w/DVD player
King Sized Bed
Over Sized Soaking Bathtub
Separate Tile Shower
Lit Patio with Swing
Downstairs Half Bathroom near garage entrance
Two Queen Beds and a Boxed TV
Walk in Closet
Two Bunk Beds (Full on the Bottom and Twin on Top)
Full Upstairs Bathroom
Two Car Garage - 2 Kayaks for use with life vests
Washer and Dryer
Guests will have access to the entire home. During your stay your will also have access to the Coral Ridge Club house which is located just a short walk from the property. At the club house you will find two pools as well as two hot tubs, all heated year round. The club house also offers pool and fooseball tables in the game rooms. You will also have access to the clubhouse gym.
Ideally located 10 minutes from downtown St. George & 30 minutes from Zion National Park. Endless Summer is also less than 10 minutes from Sand Hollow Reservoir, the perfect location to experience Southern Utah’s beautiful red rock scenery & play in the water to stay cool. This area has beautiful views of Zions and Pine Valley Mountain. The clubhouse offers 2 heated pools, 2 hot tubs, an exercise room, ping pong room, and foosball room. Clubhouse, fishing pond, and playground are in close walking distance.
The JNN Property Management company is always quick to respond and can be at location within a moments notice to assist our guests.
A car is a must for the Coral Ridge area. The area is just a short drive from Zion's national park, Sand Hollow resevior, as well as many other activites in St. George and surronding areas.
1. Check in/Out: Check in time is 4:00PM. Check out time is 11:00AM. These times have been put in place so that our cleaning team has sufficient time to properly clean and sanitize the unit between guests. Because of our high cleaning standards, we ask that you do not arrive before 4:00PM or depart after 11:00 AM unless approved before hand. If you would like an exception to these times, please text our property manager, Natasha (435-313-6657) no more than two days before arrival. If no one is staying the day before or after – she will likely approve a change.
2. Smoking and Vaping: Smoking and vaping are not allowed in or around the outside of the home. A $500.00 fine will be charged for smoking or vaping.
3. Accidents, Injuries, Illness or Loss: This unit is privately owned. Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur in or on the complex common grounds, pool area, or in the home. Owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables. We will do our best to return items left in the unit. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of harm resulting from their use of the premises or other whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Property Damage: Keep the property and all the fixtures, furnishings and enhancements in good order. Any missing items will be the responsibility of the renter. Damage will be deducted from security deposit. Renter will be responsible for any remaining balance that exceeds security deposit. Renter's insurance may be purchased to cover possible damages prior to arrival.
5. Pets: Pets are NOT allowed in the unit. If evidence of pets are found after the renter has left – a $250 fee will be assessed.
6. Parking: Parking on the street is not permitted. You may park in the garage, drive way, or designated parking stalls located throughout the community.
7. Noise: Please respect other renters in other units by keeping noise levels down – particularly after
8. Access to the property: The unit can be accessed with the code provided to you before check in. Inside will be a garage door opener and a key fob to access community facilities. Leave these items on the kitchen counter when leaving the home. If key is lost, a $100 replacement fee will be charged. If garage door opener is lost, a $30 replacement fee will be charged.
9. Damage or Issues: Please report any problems to Natasha Isom the onsite property manger by texting 435-313-6657.
10. Owner reserves the right to evict the renter if the terms of this agreements are not adhered to.
During COVID we have adjusted our cancelation to a more flexible plan. If you are unable to keep your reservation, please contact us directly to see how we can help.
We have upgraded our cleaning regiment. Disinfectant Spray is provided for tenant use. We ask guests to spray down the property before they leave. Cleaners clean thoroughly and sanitize light switches, handles, remotes, fabrics, and all surfaces. Air filters are replaced monthly. A staff member checks the property after departure, and preps before guest arrive to double check all work done by cleaning crew.
Credit Cards are processed in the USA.
By making a payment, renter agrees to abide to the rules in our policy.
Cancellation can be made 15 days prior to arrival date for a full refund.