Property Description This property has all the amenities needed for a relaxing vacation.
Located in the Coral Ridge Resort Community, Coral Ridge Cottage offers luxury amenities as well as breathtaking Southern Utah scenery. 3 bed+2 bath fully stocked! Near St. George Utah you will find plenty of activities for all interests. You will find outdoor destinations such as Zion's National Park, Sand Hollow Reservoir, and Snow Canyon State Park. The Coral Ridge Community offers a clubhouse with game rooms, two pools, and a gym, as well as discounted golf at the Coral Canyon Golf Course.
This property has all the amenities needed for a relaxing vacation. The property is fully stocked with all the essentials. The kitchen is fully equipped with a stove, oven, microwave, fridge, small appliances including coffee maker and blender as well as all the needed dishes, utensils, and basic cooking items to make your stay just like home but better! The space is fully furnished with comfortable high quality luxury furniture and linens.
Guests will have access to the entire villa.
My name is Natasha Isom. I am the onsite property manager. I will be available to answer any questions and help with needs during your stay.
Ideally located 10 minutes from downtown St. George & 30 minutes from Zion National Park. Coral Ridge Cottage is also less than 10 minutes from Sand Hollow Reservoir, the perfect location to experience Southern Utah’s beautiful red rock scenery & play in the water to stay cool. This area has beautiful views of Zions and Pine Valley Mountain. The clubhouse offers 2 pools, 2 hot tubs, an exercise room, ping pong room, and foosball room. Clubhouse, fishing pond, and playground are in close walking distance.
The JNN Property Management company is always quick to respond and can be at location within a moments notice to assist our guests.
A car will be necessary to get to the community and will be useful in traveling to the various activities in the area.
1. Check in/Out: Check in time is 4:00PM. Check out time is 11:00AM. These times have been put in place so that our cleaning team has sufficient time to properly clean and sanitize the unit between guests. Because of our high cleaning standards, we ask that you do not arrive before 4:00PM or depart after 11:00 AM unless approved before hand. If you would like an exception to these times, please text our property manager, Natasha (435-313-6657) no more than two days before arrival. If no one is staying the day before or after – she will likely approve a change.
2. Smoking and Vaping: Smoking and vaping are not allowed in or around the outside of the home. A $500.00 fine will be charged for smoking or vaping.
3. Accidents, Injuries, Illness or Loss: This unit is privately owned. Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur in or on the complex common grounds, pool area, or in the home. Owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables. We will do our best to return items left in the unit. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of harm resulting from their use of the premises or other whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Property Damage: Keep the property and all the fixtures, furnishings and enhancements in good order. Any missing items will be the responsibility of the renter. Damage will be deducted from security deposit. Renter will be responsible for any remaining balance that exceeds security deposit. Renter's insurance may be purchased to cover possible damages prior to arrival.
5. Pets: Pets are NOT allowed in the unit. If evidence of pets are found after the renter has left – a $250 fee will be assessed.
6. Parking: Parking on the street is not permitted. You may park in the garage, drive way, or designated parking stalls located throughout the community.
7. Noise: Please respect other renters in other units by keeping noise levels down – particularly after
8. Access to the property: The unit can be accessed with the code provided to you before check in. Inside will be a garage door opener and a key fob to access community facilities. Leave these items on the kitchen counter when leaving the home. If key is lost, a $100 replacement fee will be charged. If garage door opener is lost, a $30 replacement fee will be charged.
9. Damage or Issues: Please report any problems to Natasha Isom the onsite property manger by texting 435-313-6657.
10. Owner reserves the right to evict the renter if the terms of this agreements are not adhered to.
During COVID we have adjusted our cancelation to a more flexible plan. If you are unable to keep your reservation, please contact us directly to see how we can help.
We have upgraded our cleaning regiment. Disinfectant Spray is provided for tenant use. We ask guests to spray down the property before they leave. Cleaners clean thoroughly and sanitize light switches, handles, remotes, fabrics, and all surfaces. Air filters are replaced monthly. A staff member checks the property after departure, and preps before guest arrive to double check all work done by cleaning crew.
Credit Cards are processed in the USA.
By making a payment, renter agrees to abide to the rules in our policy.
Cancellation can be made 15 days prior to arrival date for a full refund.