Property Description 3 bedroom/ 2.5 bath home with 2 community pools and spas off the golf course
Located in the heart of Southern Utah, Escape to Coral Ridge is the perfect home for anyone looking to relax, enjoy, and explore. As part of the Coral Ridge community, Escape to Coral Ridge offers access to the community's amenities. In the center of Coral Ridge are two community pools, and a clubhouse with amenities such as exercise room, putting green, and game rooms.
With three bedrooms and two and a half baths, Escape to Coral Ridge is the perfect retreat for families, friends, and groups of adventurers. The main level master king suite has a walk in shower suitable for wheelchair accessibility. The half bath and Laundry closet are located in main hall. A spacious kitchen and living room have large windows with back patio access. The patio has plenty of seating, tables, umbrella, shade trees, and grass. Upstairs, you will find another king bedroom, bathroom, and bedroom number three with two twin over double bunk beds. The loft has a pullout queen sofa bed and a PS4. The property comes fully stocked with essentials, such as dishes and basic cooking supplies, linens, towels, detergents, toilet paper, and paper towels .
Guests have access to the whole house. Owners do lock one hall closet and cabinet above microwave and upper cabinet near fridge.
Keyless entry is set up so you can come and go as you please during your stay.
Natasha is the onsite property manager, and will be able to be reached during your stay to answer questions or onsite maintenance.
Coral Ridge is just minutes away from Southern Utah destinations, such as Sand Hollow, Zion's National Park, and Snow Canyon State park. The property is located a few steps from the Coral Canyon golf course as well as the community pools and spas. With St. George nearby, you can enjoy shopping, and dining at a variety of highly rated restaurants and stores.
A car will be necessary to travel to the various destinations located outside of Coral Ridge.
1. Check in/Out: Check in time is 4:00PM. Check out time is 11:00AM. These times have been put in place so that our cleaning team has sufficient time to properly clean and sanitize the unit between guests. Because of our high cleaning standards, we ask that you do not arrive before 4:00PM or depart after 11:00 AM unless approved before hand. If you would like an exception to these times, please text our property manager, Natasha (435-313-6657) no more than two days before arrival. If no one is staying the day before or after – she will likely approve a change.
2. Smoking and Vaping: Smoking and vaping are not allowed in or around the outside of the home. A $500.00 fine will be charged for smoking or vaping.
3. Accidents, Injuries, Illness or Loss: This unit is privately owned. Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur in or on the complex common grounds, pool area, or in the home. Owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables. We will do our best to return items left in the unit. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of harm resulting from their use of the premises or other whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Property Damage: Keep the property and all the fixtures, furnishings and enhancements in good order. Any missing items will be the responsibility of the renter. Damage will be deducted from security deposit. Renter will be responsible for any remaining balance that exceeds security deposit. Renter's insurance may be purchased to cover possible damages prior to arrival.
5. Pets: Pets are NOT allowed in the unit. If evidence of pets are found after the renter has left – a $250 fee will be assessed.
6. Parking: Parking on the street is not permitted. You may park in the garage, drive way, or designated parking stalls located throughout the community.
7. Noise: Please respect other renters in other units by keeping noise levels down – particularly after
8. Access to the property: The unit can be accessed with the code provided to you before check in. Inside will be a garage door opener and a key fob to access community facilities. Leave these items on the kitchen counter when leaving the home. If key is lost, a $100 replacement fee will be charged. If garage door opener is lost, a $30 replacement fee will be charged.
9. Damage or Issues: Please report any problems to Natasha Isom the onsite property manger by texting 435-313-6657.
10. Owner reserves the right to evict the renter if the terms of this agreements are not adhered to.
During COVID we have adjusted our cancelation to a more flexible plan. If you are unable to keep your reservation, please contact us directly to see how we can help.
We have upgraded our cleaning regiment. Disinfectant Spray is provided for tenant use. We ask guests to spray down the property before they leave. Cleaners clean thoroughly and sanitize light switches, handles, remotes, fabrics, and all surfaces. Air filters are replaced monthly. A staff member checks the property after departure, and preps before guest arrive to double check all work done by cleaning crew.
Credit Cards are processed in the USA.
By making a payment, renter agrees to abide to the rules in our policy.
Cancellation can be made 15 days prior to arrival date for a full refund.