Property Description Located in the quiet Coral Ridge neighborhood there are 2 swimming pools (heated year round) and two hot tubs at the large clubhouse. It's easily accessible from Interstate 15, it's only 45 minutes from Zion National Park, and it's 10 minutes from downtown St. George.
Summers Love is half of a duplex, as opposed to a unit within a four or five-plex. This is important because it allows for windows on the side elevation making for plenty of natural light and windows looking out at the beautiful scenery. Privacy is enhanced with a bricked in backyard courtyard with seating for twelve and BBQ facilities, as well as a front courtyard with ample seating for warm evening family talks under the stars..
The kitchen is stocked with everything you could possibly need to cook for a large family meal. Extra items include a Keurig 2.0 Coffee maker and a Mr. Coffee, grills, waffle maker, a BlendTek Blender - slow cooker and much much more.
Sleeping includes two King Bedrooms, one with a queen fold out bed. A queen room, a game room with a queen fold out bed. Both fold out beds have 2' memory foam padding and NO BAR! Bedding is all down quilting and pillows with sanitized covers and cases. The unit has a laundry room as well.
You will NOT be disappointed in this home. I guarantee it will meet your need and you will not want to leave when the time comes.
Everything in the Townhome is accessible to guests except for a couple locked closets where we keep our personal belongings (since we also stay there on a regular basis).
The clubhouse and swimming pools are shared by the community and a provided key fob will grant you access.
If you have any questions or onsite maintenance needs – Natasha, our amazing on-site manager is available any time to provide assistance. You'll have access to her private cell phone in case you need to contact her.
Located in the midst of four national parks and numerous state parks - the scenery is more than anyone can take in within a few days. Our unit is centrally located between the Parks, all four are within a short drive of amazing scenery.
St. George City is busting with unique history and beautiful development. St. George has first class dining and shopping. The local area also naturally provides outdoor entertainment of hiking, beautiful desert walks, hikes and bicycle rides ALL close to our home. The City offers parks designed for children to enjoy, hiking the red cliffs, outdoor theater (Taucahn), indoor theater, live performances at the Tabernacle and Dixie State College. The area also boasts highly acclaimed golf courses.
Our complex offers two absolutely beautiful swimming pools a three minute walk from the unit. A few short miles away, the City of Washington offers a fantastic water park, especially for a town our size. There is definitely NOT a lack of things to do to keep every visitor as busy as they want to be.
We recommend having a car to get around the area. Our townhome has a two car garage & driveway, and there are 5 parking stalls just outside the front door as well as another 4 across the street next to the playground.
Our large townhome can sleep 16 in beds and has 3 1/2 baths. It has a natural gas BBQ, free WiFi, smart TV's in almost every room, and video games (PS4) for the kids. There's a 2 car garage and plenty of parking for your guests.
There a stocked fishing pond at Razor Ridge Park, maintained by Washington City, right down the street from our town home, and if you enjoy golf, the neighborhood is right next to Coral Canyon Golf Course, where you can get a 30% discount during your stay at Summers Love. Golf pathways connect through the Coral Ridge Community, so you have direct walking access to the course.
1. Check in/Out: Check in time is 4:00PM. Check out time is 11:00AM. These times have been put in place so that our cleaning team has sufficient time to properly clean and sanitize the unit between guests. Because of our high cleaning standards, we ask that you do not arrive before 4:00PM or depart after 11:00 AM unless approved before hand. If you would like an exception to these times, please text our property manager, Natasha (435-313-6657) no more than two days before arrival. If no one is staying the day before or after – she will likely approve a change.
2. Smoking and Vaping: Smoking and vaping are not allowed in or around the outside of the home. A $500.00 fine will be charged for smoking or vaping.
3. Accidents, Injuries, Illness or Loss: This unit is privately owned. Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur in or on the complex common grounds, pool area, or in the home. Owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables. We will do our best to return items left in the unit. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of harm resulting from their use of the premises or other whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Property Damage: Keep the property and all the fixtures, furnishings and enhancements in good order. Any missing items will be the responsibility of the renter. Damage will be deducted from security deposit. Renter will be responsible for any remaining balance that exceeds security deposit. Renter's insurance may be purchased to cover possible damages prior to arrival.
5. Pets: Pets are NOT allowed in the unit. If evidence of pets are found after the renter has left – a $250 fee will be assessed.
6. Parking: Parking on the street is not permitted. You may park in the garage, drive way, or designated parking stalls located throughout the community.
7. Noise: Please respect other renters in other units by keeping noise levels down – particularly after
8. Access to the property: The unit can be accessed with the code provided to you before check in. Inside will be a garage door opener and a key fob to access community facilities. Leave these items on the kitchen counter when leaving the home. If key is lost, a $100 replacement fee will be charged. If garage door opener is lost, a $30 replacement fee will be charged.
9. Damage or Issues: Please report any problems to Natasha Isom the onsite property manger by texting 435-313-6657.
10. Owner reserves the right to evict the renter if the terms of this agreements are not adhered to.
During COVID we have adjusted our cancelation to a more flexible plan. If you are unable to keep your reservation, please contact us directly to see how we can help.
We have upgraded our cleaning regiment. Disinfectant Spray is provided for tenant use. We ask guests to spray down the property before they leave. Cleaners clean thoroughly and sanitize light switches, handles, remotes, fabrics, and all surfaces. Air filters are replaced monthly. A staff member checks the property after departure, and preps before guest arrive to double check all work done by cleaning crew.
Credit Cards are processed in the USA.
By making a payment, renter agrees to abide to the rules in our policy.
Cancellation can be made 15 days prior to arrival date for a full refund.