3 Bedroom Condo with Breathtaking View in St. George
Outside of building
Entrance to Sports Village
Kitchen with a new look
Master Bedroom in three bedroom
2 double beds
View from the balcony
View from balcony. The balcony has 3 picnic tables and is quite large
- Bedrooms 3
- Sleeps 8
- Baths 2
- Minimum Stay 1 Nights
- Price$165 avg/night
- Property Description Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
- Beautiful 3 bedroom condo at Sports Village in Green Valley, St. George. Newly remodeled with granite countertops in kitchen and bathrooms. Master bath has two sinks. New doors throughout and freshly painted kitchen and bathroom cabinets to give it an up-to-date modern look. Remodeled shower in master bathroom. 2 large leather couches recline so you can be comfortable while watching a big TV with cable channels. Kitchen fully equipped with fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher, cooking utensils, pots and pans. Kitchen table will seat 10 comfortably. Master bedroom has a king bed. The mattress is one of the most comfortable I have slept on. #1 Bedroom, queen bed. #2 bedroom, 2 double beds. Sheets and towels supplied. The condo has large windows and is very light and cheery. Tile and carpet floors. Condo is up to date and very clean. Washer and Dryer in condo.
- Spectacular panoramic view of the mountains and valley from my 3 bedroom penthouse with a large balcony. This is a view you never get tired of and can be enjoyed both day and night. Covered deck to enjoy the sunrise and beautiful nights. Barbeque grill, lounge chair, 2 patio sets. Private deck overlooking the valley.
- Facilities at condo include club house, hot tubs, swimming pools, tennis, racquetball, indoor miniature golf, ping pong, shuffle board, exercise and weight room, playground, and basketball court. Whether you are golfing, hiking, shopping, using the facilities, or just relaxing you will absolutely love staying in my condo.
- For the comfort of all of my guests, my units are no smoking no pets.
- St. George is known as 'Utah's Dixie' because of its temperate climate. Mild winters make it ideal for golf year round. 11 of Utah's best courses are located here including a Jack Nicholas World Class Golf Course. Sunbrook is the closest to my unit. The city is the business and cultural center for SW Utah, and is a major gateway to nearby Zion National Park. You'll marvel at the breathtaking scenery of Bryce Canyon, and Snow Canyon. Additional activities include State Parks, Dinosaur walkway and Pine Valley Mountains. The mountains offer great opportunity to hike, backpack, camp, fish, hunt and enjoy other outdoor sports. There are numerous historic sites to visit. Bike riding can be found in the desert and mountains around St. George with spring, fall and winter ideal times to ride. Winter days can be surprisingly mild.
- Same-day road trips might include Las Vegas or Mesquite Nevada, sight-seeing at The Grand Canyon or attending Tuacahn's 'Broadway in the Desert' outdoor live amphitheater.
- There are three main reservoirs in the St. George area for boating and other water sports.
- • Gunlock State Park
- • Quail Creek State Park
- • Sand Hollow State Park
- Other lakes more commonly used for fishing are:
- • Baker Reservoir
- • Pine Valley Reservoir
- • Kolob Reservoir
- • Enterprise Reservoir
- Keywords: Condo
- Bedrooms King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1)
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cooking Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Fitness Room / Equipment, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Entertainment Air Hockey, DVD Player, Ping Pong Table, Pool Table, Satellite / Cable, Stereo, Television, VCR
- Pool / Spa Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Shared Hot Tub
- Outside Balcony, Outdoor Grill, Tennis
- Suitability Check-in: 4:00 PM / Check-out: 11:00 AM, Max. occupancy: 8, Min. age of primary renter: 25, Children welcome, Parties/events not allowed, Pets not allowed, Non smoking only, wheelchair inaccessible